Ghost Bond XL Adhesive
Regular price $20.00 Sale price
Ghost Bond XL
Hair Replacement Adhesive - 1.3oz - Invisible Bonding Glue: Extra Moisture Control - Light Hold For Poly and Lace Hairpiece, Wig, ToupeePerfect for Wigs, Closures, & Frontals.
- LIGHT HOLD HAIR REPLACEMENT GLUE, ADHESIVE – Our Ghost Bond XL Adhesive is specially formulated for use as a pressure sensitive adhesive and glue for bonding hair replacement systems to skin and scalp. Our products are researched, manufactured and rigorously tested to ensure high-quality, exceptional performance and safety.
- INVISIBLE BONDING FOR POLY & LACE SYSTEMS – Ghost Bond XL Adhesive is safe for use on both poly and lace hair replacement systems and creates an invisible bond after application. This invisible bonding helps to hide your hairline and creates a natural look for your wig or toupee for both men and women alike.
- FORMULATED FOR OILY SCALPS, HIGH HUMIDITY & HEAVY PERSPIRATION – Ghost Bond XL Adhesive by Pro Hair Labs is specially formulated for those with oily skin and scalps, heavy perspiration and those in climates with high moisture and humidity. Our formula also has a higher melting point than other polyurethane and lace front wig and toupee glues, enabling you to rest easily so that your hair will remain in place.
- WATERPROOF & OIL-RESISTANT – Peace of mind when wearing a wig or toupee comes when you’re able to go about your day without worrying about your hair system moving or falling off from natural skin oils or wetness. That’s why our cosmetic hair system bonding glue is waterproof and oil-resistant to help ensure your hair looks and feels as natural as possible!
- CONTAINS NO LATEX, HARSH SOLVENTS OR TOXIC INGREDIENTS – Our Ghost Bond XL is designed for those with sensitive skin and scalp, as our formula contains no nasty chemicals, no latex and no toxic ingredients. Also, when removing your hairpiece, using a skin-safe adhesive solvent – such as rubbing alcohol – may result in less skin and scalp irritation, as opposed to other harsh remedies.